Thursday 21 June 2012

At long last..............

During the half term week, after the girly sleepover, we had a visit booked that had been organised for my son's birthday which was back in March.  He is a huge Harry Potter fan, so we had booked up the HP studio tour in Watford.  This was booked for the Thursday, then we had a Premier Inn booked for that night and had got Tesco vouchers to visit Colchester Zoo on the Friday.

Harry Potter was very very clever - even though I'm not really a fan - I still enjoyed the tour, as did the rest of the family.  My son, of course, loved it and wants to go back again!!  Unfortunately the weather was rubbish on the Friday - wet and windy - so we had to postpone the Zoo.  But I did get to visit somewhere I have wanted to go for a long time.............Tiger and BM Stores. I have read so many blogs where these shops have been raved about and I have been so jealous about the purchases the bloggers have made - but it was my turn!! and I see what they mean!  Especially BM Stores - which is where most of my purchases were made....................







 Thank goodness I don't live around the corner from one!! Mind you I bought all this and didn't spend a lot!!

I also made some other purchases during that week.......



Ok - I know Easter is a long way away, but I couldn't resist when I saw this picture in the sale in TK Maxx for £3!

So we were all kept happy, one way or another, during the half-term week.

6 comments:

  1. lovely buys!!.. i have the same home sweet home plaque but mine is in red!!
    think i;ll have to go and see if they have that door mat in our b&ms as i think it would look great in my hallway!!
    (shall we just combine our houses and just share the things in them!!)
    charl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be missing something here because I have never heard of these shops. I know I am a country bumpkin but this is ridiculous. You have bought some really pretty things. I need to find out where they are xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to look at your blog and had to leave a comment thank you for posting these B&M purchases I will have to go and buy that door matt I love it! look forward to having a good old read. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, you got a huge haul there, missus! I love the rug and the white polka-dotted bits and bobs - so pretty!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also purchased the soap dish, must have similar taste. Love the rug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,

    I have enjoyed your blog for a while but am now officially a follower! I would like to give you my Liebster Award. Please pop over to sweetauburnlife.blogspot to check it out.

    Eagerly awaiting you next post...
    S.A.L.

    ReplyDelete